Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

My Ryobi s430 4 cycle just won't start ran fine a few days

Customer Question

My Ryobi s430 4 cycle just won't start ran fine a few days ago , now it won't start
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Checked the fire , it's firing , but it just kinda hits, but won't run
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: It's new , bought it last year, looks like the timing belt is a little loose
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. How loose is the timing belt ? Does the cam gear or anything look bent or broken ?