Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines

I have a zero turn Wildcat Model No. SMWC-52V (Serial

Customer Question

I have a Scag zero turn Wildcat Model No. SMWC-52V (Serial # *****) . The main drive idler pulley vibrates badly. I can't seem to determmine the problem. Access to inspect is hard to see compornates are confined . Can't find a method to inspect pulleys. Can you help me ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have the rear of mower elevated to access under the drive system. Still cant see parts completely. Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. The reason fro the excessive vibrations, is very likely due to a worn or partially seizing bearing, in your idler pulley.