Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Only getting fire on one side at start, then none. JA: I'll

Customer Question

only getting fire on one side at start, then none.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: motor will start,powers down when engaged blades. there is no fire on left side. put in new plug, checked fire, fires when first starting, then no fire
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 5 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.Can you give me more information about the engine? What brand of engine is it? Is it single cylinder or twin cylinder? Can you provide the model, type or spec from the engine so that I can better assist you?