Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Do the 3 blades all go the same way parallel to each other,

Customer Question

do the 3 blades all go the same way parallel to each other, or do they go like the middle blade straight with the deck and the end ones wing out or are they all placed in the same direction ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 7 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. What brand is your mower? Do you have the model numbers for your mower?