Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a John Deere D110, New battery, New selinoid, Fuse is

Customer Question

I have a John Deere D110, New battery, New selinoid, Fuse is good. Still will not crank when the key is turned. Will crank the starter when crossing the selinoid.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 7 months ago.
HI, my name is***** will be assisting you.You could have a bad safety switch, ignition switch. Do you have a voltmeter so that we can do some test?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yes I do
Can you locate the small wire going to the side of the starter solenoid and check to see if you have DC voltage coming to it when the ignition key is turned to start the engine?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am in need of putting my phone on a charger, I will need to get with this later. Sorry.
That is fine you can always come back here and continue our conversation at any time.