Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Good Morning' I bought my Fastrak Model 928291 used last year

Customer Question

Good Morning' I bought my Fastrak Model 928291 used last year and am hoppy with it. I encountered a problem yesterday however and am short on answers. I wanted to start cutting and pushed the mower blade start button and didn't have enough rpm and the motor died,I usually start the blades at lower rpm to lessen the jolt when the clutch grabs the blades. Any way I restarted the engine and apparently opened the throttle to far and when I hit the blade clutch it gave the familiar jerk and the engine shut down, I tried to restart and its as if there isn't any battery present. I checked the fuses, they are good the red light is on but no responce from the starter. Might you have any suggestions?
Thank you for your Time
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 7 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.Do you hear any kind of noises now when you try to start the machine? Any clicks, buzzes?Did you remember to turn the PTO off when the engine stalled or died?