Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

This is on a john deere riding lawn mower model LA145,the engine

Customer Question

This is on a john deere riding lawn mower model LA145,the engine is a 22hp. It seems to not getting fuel to the engine. I've checked the hoses from the fuel tank to the last disconnect and am getting gas. I can remove the air filter, put a little gas in and it will start and run until that fuel is used.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 5 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.Have you checked the fuel solenoid on the bottom of the carburetor to make sure that it is working properly if the engine is equipped with one. If this solenoid is not getting voltage to it it will not open which will cause a no start problem on the engine?