Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

2000 year John deere Sabre is getting gas into the float bowl,but

Customer Question

2000 year John deere Sabre is getting gas into the float bowl,but the soliniod at the bottom won't let it get into the engine,will start n run for a moment if I pull the spark plug,put a little gas in. I've pilled the bowl off and know for sure it's getting gas to the bowl.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this what you are describing is the fuel shut off solenoid is not working , you should feel it click when key turned to onif not , check your fuses, if OK, then solenoid failed I hope this helped you Hi If my answer helped you Please rate me 3 or more starsSo I get credit for the questionIf not use the reply button for more info NOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE