Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a John Deere 214 it will pull and then stop I can push

Customer Question

I have a John Deere 214 it will pull and then stop I can push the clutch let out at the pool and stop brand new belts the primary belt starts slipping
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I took the motor off and rebuild it put it back on with new belts is there any adjustments for the drive belts
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: That's all I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.
http://jdpc.deere.com/pimages/MP22/MP224__________UN01JAN94.gif
page 1
page 2
I see a new request for same problem, Please respond here. See the service manual links I sent!
did you see my response????