Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines

My craftsman 6.5 push mower self-propelled when engage makes

Customer Question

My craftsman 6.5 push mower self-propelled when engage makes a clicking noise and won't mow or move nothings in the wheels can't figure it out
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My 6.5 craftsman push mower makes a clicking noise when engaged for self propel and will not mow it will free mow but it will not self-propelled mow
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this what you are describing is the gear in the front wheel is worn, this is common, pull the front wheel off to check the inside of tire for worn gears , if they are OK both sides, then the drive belt broke I hope this helped you Hi If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more starIf not use the reply button, not Bad/Poor serviceThis is the only way I get Credit for the Questionwayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
HiJust following up with youdid my answer help youlet me know , PleaseWayne