Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Generac Wheelhouse generator will start on the first pull and

Customer Question

Generac Wheelhouse generator will start on the first pull and quit after five seconds. It's old but used once and ran dry before storage. Carb is clean. oil is full.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Generac Wheelhouse generator will start on the first pull and quit after five seconds. It's old but used once and ran dry before storage. Carb is clean. oil is full.
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no. the unit has about one hour of run time on it. I think it's the oil level sensor but I have no way to check/test
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 7 months ago.
What are the model and serial numbers of the genset?