Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I installed the drive belt on my 40 inch cut Murray mower..the

Customer Question

I installed the drive belt on my 40 inch cut Murray mower..the belt is on right...front pulley rear pulley an tension pulley..now I don't have but about two inches of tension on brake/clutch petal...
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Don't think so thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 months ago.
Model number? two idler pulleys? Flat pulley or grooved pulley? Flat pulley will go to the backside of the belt ,Grooved pulley to grooved side.