Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines

I have a L100 riding lawnmower which will not start. I checked

Customer Question

I have a L100 riding lawnmower which will not start. I checked the fuel and it gets all the way to the carburator without a problem. The spark plug when removed is dry. I started it the other day and got half way across 1 row of cutting and it just died. what could be causing this problem. I still have plenty of charge in the battery - it just doesn't want to fire. Do I need to get a new sparkplug?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. If you have either some carburetor cleaner in a can, or starting fluid, spray a small burst directly into your carburetor, to see if your engine will start up and run briefly. Also, check to see if the fuel solenoid on your carburetor, clicks each time you turn your ignition switch on and off.
Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.
We can continue from here. Thanks!