Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines

Snapper 200z. How do I reinstall the front wheels after repair

Customer Question

Snapper 200z. How do I reinstall the front wheels after repair of flat. The tension of the wheel holder is too tight for me to put the wheel Back in. Thanks for your help.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 6 months ago.
Hello John. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Are you saying that your wheel will not slide in between your yoke? If so, let some of the air out of your tire, until you get it re-installed, then you can put in the additional required amount of air,
Expert:  Donald replied 6 months ago.
You and I can continue from here. Thanks!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The yoke is is pinched in so that the metal hub will not fit in so I can put the bolt axle in. I need to know how to spread the yoke so the wheel can slide in. I believe the oem makes the fork with tension .
Expert:  Donald replied 6 months ago.
Yoke - Click Here
Expert:  Donald replied 6 months ago.
If you can find a piece of pipe, that is large enough to fit over the end of one side of your yoke, the pipe should give you enough leverage, to spread your yoke enough, to get your wheel in, and align your bolt holes.