Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I HAVE TROY BILT GENERATOR MODEL 030247 AND I LOST FLOAT CHARAGER.

Customer Question

I HAVE TROY BILT GENERATOR MODEL 030247 AND I LOST FLOAT CHARAGER. WHERE DO I GET A CHARGER AND PART NUMBER
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: STARTER BATTERY IS DEAD AND REPLACED BATTERY. I LOST BATTERY CHARGER
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: GENERATOR IS RUNNING SMOOTH WHEN REPLACED BATTERY.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 12 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. The part number you need is b4277gs . It looks like home depot carries them as well as amazon and ebay , but because of amazons reviews I was hesitant . Here is a link to home depot Web site http://m.homedepot.com/p/Briggs-Stratton-Battery-Charger-B4177GS/205448614