Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines

I have a Model 100000, 724exi Quick-Start mower. Is never

Customer Question

I have a Model 100000, 724exi Quick-Start mower. Is never hard to start. Yesterday it took 2-3 tries before starting and today I cannot get it to start. It has plenty of oil., air filter was very dirty., I cleaned it but no luck? What else should I try?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 6 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. You stated that your air filter was very dirty. Check to see if the opening to your carburetor is dirty as well. If so, your carburetor will likely need to be cleaned. We can continue from here.
Expert:  Donald replied 6 months ago.
If you have some carburetor cleaner in a can, spray a small burst directly into your carburetor, to see if your engine will start up, and run briefly.