Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Gas in oil kohler command pro 26 efi

Customer Question

Gas in oil kohler command pro 26 efi
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
Well over full or just a small amount? The EFI engine has no fuel pump on the engine, so the only connections is the fuel rail and the two injectors . Is it possible that gas was added to the oil fill?
I see you started a new question! Please reply to this one. So oil level is rising? I just don't see a connection between oil and the fuel. The fuel manifold and injectors could leak into the intake, but where is the vent that would let it into the crankcase? Seems lie the fule would go into the cylinders and would not go past the rings. Would pool up on top of the pistons. You say it fouls the plugs, so it is running too rich. How are you cleaning the oxygen sensor? You think it is working properly? Is exhaust open or could it be restricted? Gas engine with catalytic converter plugged will have low engine vacuum and show as low power and fouled plugs.
Did you find problem?