Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

I have 34 volts and charger is not charging my 36 volts ezgo

Customer Question

I have 34 volts and charger is not charging my 36 volts ezgo cart
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 10 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this what I suggest you do is with a volt meter check the voltage at the charger make sure you are getting 36+ volts, let me know
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Copy that
Expert:  Wayne replied 10 months ago.
OK
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
When I plug in charger it flashes fast red and then goes out supplies no voltage
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is there a way to reset charger
Expert:  Wayne replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for that what you are describing is a battery with a dead cellI suggest to take the batteries and have them load testedfor the failed one Hi If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more starIf not use the reply button, not Bad/Poor serviceThis is the only way I get Credit for the QuestionI took the time to answer you Please take the time to reply Wayne
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Each one is 5.7 to 6
Expert:  Wayne replied 10 months ago.
Hi Thank you for that they should be 6.7, so that 5.7 is dragging them down Hi If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more starIf not use the reply button, not Bad/Poor serviceThis is the only way I get Credit for the QuestionI took the time to answer you Please take the time to reply Wayne