Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

If a John Deere LA135 factory front tire goes flat and the

Customer Question

If a John Deere LA135 factory front tire goes flat and the seal is broke - tire is partly off the rim, can it just be put bak in place around the rim and then aired back up?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** can help you with your question. Make sure your wheel is off the ground. Put some oil around the sealing area of your tire, to help ensure proper seal. It also helps if you remove your valve core, when putting in your air.
Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.
We can continue from here. Thanks!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The valve is independent of the tire itself as far as I can see. Is this supposed to be the case? Also, how can I air up the tire if I remove the valve?
Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.
Yes it is suppose to be this way. Your tire is a tubeless tire. I was referring to your valve core that screws into your valve stem. Try putting in air first without removing it. Do you have air compressor?