Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

My Craftsman tractor model###-##-####it start ok, but as soon

Customer Question

My Craftsman tractor model###-##-####it start ok, but as soon I release the clutch pedal It shut down.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 7 months ago.
Hello Jose. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Remove your seat safety plug again. This time, clean and lightly lubricate your plug, then try your mower again. We can continue from here. Thanks!
Expert:  Donald replied 7 months ago.
The majority of time, this problem is caused by either your seat safety switch, or the wiring connector plug, that plugs to your seat safety switch. If your plug is dirty, it can cause our problem.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks. I let you know if a want aditional information or service from your Company,
Expert:  Donald replied 7 months ago.
You are very welcome! I do hope all goes well for you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Donald: It works. This was very good $18 investment. I don,t need to subscribe to your service, because I only have that tractor and I use it for fun. If I find out any future problem I will contact you and I am going to keep your email address and I going to recommend you to all my friends, family and to my little town local repair shop, so can use your service.
Expert:  Donald replied 7 months ago.
Awesome! Thank you for letting me know. I am glad this worked out for you, and I do hope all continues to go well for you. Jose, thanks for the recommendations. When you have an opportunity, please take a moment to rate my answer. I look forward to working with you again, if the needed arises.