JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

1 need a piston ring -2400 s/n 032633 .all the places

Customer Question

1 need a piston ring for srm-2400 s/n 032633 .all the places i go to has 2 rings this one only has one ring ,i need to know if the one's that have two rings will work on this one. THANK'S
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.After a lot of digging I have found a part number for what you need. A one ring piston was used in the early model machines. I had some trouble finding the information but was finally able to come up with a part number for you.It is Echo part number *********** and you should be able to purchase one through your local Echo authorized dealer or online at www.echo-usa.comThank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.Please take a moment to rate your experience.