Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Replaced silonoid on Honda GXV670. was no click, verified

Customer Question

replaced silonoid on Honda GXV670. was no click, verified batt to silonoid
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Tank commercial mower zero turn
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Main fuse is good
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
Do you have battery voltage to the key switch? Do you hear the fuel solenoid click if you turn key on and off? If so, you have voltage and the start can be interrupted by the safety switches in the arms and the seat switch.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Checked safety switches with ohm meter
Starter turns when bat jumped to silonoid relay hat a click when key is turned to start. Not starter silonoid
safety switches may check good, but the wires between them have to have continuity, Check each wire and connection. I assume you have checked the wire at keyswitch to start terminal on the solenoid, wire from switch to solenoid could be problem.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
did you find the problem?