Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Robin 48volt mower 3'n'1 will not start. Charged the battery

Customer Question

Robin 48volt mower 3'n'1 will not start. Charged the battery cleaned and checked connections under cower push the button pull the handle and.... Nothing. How do I know if the fuse key is the issue?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I've had the moe
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: We're for 3 full seasons. No problem till now.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.
I see you have received no answer. Do you have a voltmeter to test battery voltage and see if you have power to both sides of the fuse? Do you have 48 volts from the battery pack?