Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

The steering wheel strip's when turning left or right, and

Customer Question

The steering wheel strip's when turning left or right, and the front wheels do not Steer with it accordingly.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It first started ò
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: It first started out just stripping when the full radius of the turn had been reached, when I continued to try to force the steering wheel further. Now it has been loosened so that it will not turn the steering of the lawnmower through a normal turn.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
Model number? The gear on the end of the steering haft and the bearings on the shaft at the bottom , and the sector gear needs to be replaced.
Did you see my response?