Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a Generac XG10000E. I am using the generator to power

Customer Question

I have a Generac XG10000E. I am using the generator to power at 240 volt pressure washer. My person who repairs my equipment says the generator is only putting out 200 volts at idle then when turning on the pressure washer it volts go to around 197-198. The pressure washer requires at least 232 volts to run so the generator is getting hot and blowing the circuit breaker on the 50 amp plug. In reading the specs, it shows the generator should put out 240 volts.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this. What are the Item and Serial numbers of the genset?