Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I HAVE 6HP VECTOR CAST IRON SLEEVE YLY126 (D) 502030F YTPXS2071BB

Customer Question

i HAVE 6HP VECTOR CAST IRON SLEEVE YLY126 (D) 502030F YTPXS2071BB IT ALWAYS STOPS ABOUT 15 SEC AFTER PRIME, IT HAS A NEW CARBRATOR, NEW GAS LINE, FRESH GAS,CLEANED THE NYLON ORFICE IN BOTTOM OF CAEB RAN IT FOR 3 HOURS WITH SEA FOAM IN IT. AND IT STILL STOPS AFTER 15 SEC UNLESS YOU KEEP HITTING THE PRIMER EVRY 5 SEC ULTILL IT HAS RAN FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES THEN IT WILL KEEP RUNNING
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. It sounds like the carburetor is having a hard time drafting fuel . Is there any chance something from the tank could of gotten up into the new carburetor ?