Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Was mowing and cut down pampas grass with simplicity stallion

Customer Question

was mowing and cut down pampas grass with simplicity stallion . mower cut off and will not start back up
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 months ago.
blades won't engage with switch? Check the connection to the clutch under the engine. Wires may be pulled loose.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
wire are not lose
Do you have voltmeter to check the switch for voltage? No voltage to the switch, look for blown fuse. If the switch has power, see if there is a relay between the switch and the clutch. Then check the wire harness at the clutch for battery voltage with key on and pto switch on. If there is voltage to the clutch and the clutch does not engage, the clutch has failed. It can be double checked with two wires direct from battery to the clutch wire harness, if the magnet clicks in, the clutch is good.