Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

My name is ***** ***** and we spoke this morning about adjustment

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and we spoke this morning about adjustment of a drive clutch on a Snapper rider. You needed the correct model number. Model#7800105
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What would you like to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 7 months ago.
Page 23 and 24 in the manual talk about adjusting the clutch pedal slack , here is a link to the online manual http://www.manualslib.com/manual/156365/Snapper-3317523bve.html?page=23#manual
Ok page 24 is what we need , so put the brake all the way down then lock the parking brake . It should only be 3/4" from the floor
Here is the page on adjusting the brake clutch pedat