Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

I am looking place I can find a parts schematic and parts

Customer Question

I am looking for a place I can find a parts schematic and parts for my Montgomery Ward Rototiller model number Gil 39000d, I know it was made by Gilson, and badged by Montgomery Ward
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The tiller is missing the bottom drive pulley, the idler pulley, and I need to buy new belt
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
HI I'm Wayne I will hep you with this contact this place , they have the parts Gilson is now owned by Toro (good thing)click here Hi If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more starIf not use the reply button, not Bad/Poor serviceThis is the only way I get Credit for the QuestionI took the time to answer you Please take the time to reply Wayne
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That's where I got too. Not much help. Hard to order parts when you can't find a schematic or even part numbers.
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi I called that place the person I spoke with , said have most parts I will look more
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks wayne didn't mean to sound like a jerk.... Just reread my message and boy did I. Perhaps I should contact them too see if they have a schematic
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi Yes call them , more help live , then on line I will wait to hear from you Wayne