Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Hey. My name is***** my Deere D130 yesterday and blades

Customer Question

Hey. My name is***** my Deere D130 yesterday and blades stopped. I hunted down belt diagram. I now have belt on correctly, but still not engaging blades.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not really. Went through pile of leaves and blades just . I assumed I threw belt, but that doesn't seem to be the problem.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I made deposit through paypal. I don't need any "membership", just an answer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
The Deere mower on the D130 is engaged by the cable on the deck. When you move the engagement lever, does the cable move the idler lever on the deck? Other 100 series use an electric clutch, bt 140 shows the cable setup.???