Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I just reattached the mower deck to my cub cadet LT 1045.

Customer Question

I just reattached the mower deck to my cub cadet LT 1045. The battery was low and I had to use jumper cables to get it started. The PTO engaged, and the mower deck worked. The second time I tried to engage the mower deck, IR
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes. Faulty fingers sent the message before I was done. The next time I tried to engage the PTO and mower deck, the tractor battery was on its own, and the PTO would not engage. Is a new battery needed?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this did you check the fuses, some time a jump star will blow the fuse I suggest to start there