Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

When I take the deck off my yt 3000, the left side blade spins

Customer Question

When I take the deck off my yt 3000, the left side blade spins freely both ways while the right side only moves in one direction...with a firm push. Is this a problem? When it turns off, I can hear the left side still spinning. Also. Ridge of partial cut grass is left on the left side.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.
The ling model number from under the seat? Do you have belt on the pullys for the deck blades. The spindles should spin faily easy, and should spin either direction with no belt on them. Right side sounds to have a bad bearing!
The long model number from under the seat? Do you have belt on the pullys for the deck blades. The spindles should spin faily easy, and should spin either direction with no belt on them. Right side sounds to have a bad bearing!
Did you see my response?