Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a brand new toro model no.20340 First time using it,

Customer Question

i have a brand new toro model no.20340 First time using it, it started right up several times, i made a couple passes around the yard and now it will not start I all. Did it possibly overheat or what else might it be?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.
Engine oil level correct? If you remove spark plug and ground to to the metal of the engine, do you have spark? If you have spark, put a teaspoon of fuel into the spark plug hole, re-install the spark plug and see if engine will run for a few seconds. If it does, no fuel is getting through the carburetor. Try draining the fuel bowl on the carburetor, it may have water in it from being out in the weather,
http://outdoorpowerinfo.com/repairs/briggs_walbro_lms_carb.asp
Did you find the problem?