Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

Removed rear wheels to replace tire. tractor won't move now.

Customer Question

removed rear wheels to replace tire. tractor won't move now. what side does the axle key go on?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: hydrostatic transmission. I didn't pay attention to which side the axle key was on originally. I've tried both sides but tractor still won't move. is it possible there were two keys?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 7 months ago.
Hello Mike. My name is***** your mower was working properly, prior to you removing your wheels, then our problem has it be a wheel key. Double check both sides, just to be sure.