Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a Generac 2500 PSI Power washer but it does not seem

Customer Question

I have a Generac 2500 PSI Power washer but it does not seem like gas is getting to the engine. I haven't used it in 2 years so I change the oil and spark plug but no luck. It was stored empty and I had fresh gas and followed all instructions. Is there a possibility that the fuel line or gas filter is clogged, if so how can I fix it?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. It sounds like a carburetor issue. Even when ran out of gas the carburetor bowl still has fuel in it . The best thing to do is remove the air filter and shoot some gas into the carburetor and see if it will start momentarily