Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

Have a cub cadet 1045. Ran over a small hill outside and then

Customer Question

have a cub cadet 1045. Ran over a small hill outside and then lawn mower stopped. Will not even try to start now
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Seems the battery works but not even trying to start
JA: Anything else I can tell the Small Engine Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 7 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Do you hear a clicking sound, or absolutely no sound at all? There is a possibility that your fuse is blown. You and I can continue from here. Thanks!