Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My name ***** ***** put a drive belt on friends model 309001x08a

Customer Question

My name ***** ***** put a drive belt on friends model 309001x08a pulled side lever out to push put belt on pushed lever back in will not move pulled out and in still nothing help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Could not push so there is a release lever on side of mower that goes to trans. When you pull lever out it releases the trans. To push easy it worked however now when pushed back in it will not engage trans.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.
Did you have rear wheel off?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes both wheels left wheel has no key way but right wheel did double checked that the key wash there
Both sides have to have key! One key missing, and you have no drive!