Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Honda FR-800 rear tine tiller #fzaw-2003203. The

Customer Question

I have a Honda FR-800 rear tine tiller #fzaw-2003203. The seals on the secondary transmission are shot. have the seals but see that there is a 62mm circlip that goes in the replacement of the seal. Where does the circlip go and can I buy these clips in town?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Seal is located by the snap ring. the snap ring should still be in the housing, acting as a backstop for the seal. Trying to find new would be tough. Not something that is in stock most places, though some auto supplies do carry an assortment to pick from.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
https://www.partstree.com/parts/honda/tillers-cultivators/fr800-ac-b-honda-tiller-made-in-japan-sn-fzaw-2100001-to-fzaw-2109999/secondary-transmission/