Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Generac 7kw when the power goes out the engine starts

Customer Question

I have a Generac 7kw when the power goes out the engine starts but the power does not transfer. Looking at the panel on generator the Charger Problem light is flashing. I have tried to transfer the switch manually but still no power energizing the electrical panel in my home?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Anything else I can tell the Small Engine Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 9 months ago.
What are the model and serial numbers of the genset?