Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

I JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your

Customer Question

I
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: have a john deere la 130 cant seem to shut down the pto even replaced the switch that was no help either
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 7 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** you saying that your pto clutch continues to spin your blades, even if your pto switch is off?
Expert:  Donald replied 7 months ago.
If so, your pto clutch may be at fault. Your pto clutch may have seized, and is stuck in on position. Disconnect your wiring connector from your pto clutch, to eliminate any possibility of voltage going to your pto clutch. Let's see what happens, after you start your engine up.