Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Club Car S/n PH1038-131224 That hesitates in forward

Customer Question

I have a Club Car S/n PH1038-131224 That hesitates in forward only. Has brand new batteries. it responds fine in reverse. it does get up to speed in forward when the pedal is fully engaged. what could cause bthis?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: that's it
JA: Anything else I can tell the Small Engine Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I just bought it. I believe it was not operational for a couple of years
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.
Have an OBC? Try a reset of the OBC> Here is link.
http://www.necon.co.za/sendfile.php?f=OBCreset.pdf