Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a kawasaki fh580 19 hp with no fire ,i changed coils

Customer Question

i have a kawasaki fh580 19 hp with no fire ,i changed coils but still no fire any idea ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: motor was running and just quit now there is no fire and battery is good
JA: Anything else I can tell the Small Engine Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
What is full model number! I see no igniter, just the coils and the magnet. If that is the case, remove the kill wires from the coils and check for spark. The kill circuit may be grounding the spark.