Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a tractor with a 14 HP Hohler engine I can get it to

Customer Question

I have a tractor with a 14 HP Hohler engine I can get it to idle but it won't run on high speed I replaced the coil,points,condenser, and spark plug I am now to a point to try anything to get it to run on high speed I would appreciate any help You can give me
Bill Schwecke
at ( bschwecke@ fuse.net )
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.
What have you done with the fuel system? Carburetor been cleaned? Linkage for governor been adjusted? Do you have plenty of fuel to the carburetor inlet?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Did you see my response on the fuel and governor?