Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Ok, I'm ***** *****. I rainout of fuel on my Kubota T1760

Customer Question

Ok, I'm ***** *****. I rainout of fuel on my Kubota T1760 mower. So after refuelling it ran ok until I went up an incline then it lost all power. I noticed a lot of gunk in the fuel filter so I replaced that but it still has the problem after 5 mins of running. So I guess the carburettor has dirt / gunk in it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The mower loses all power after a few mins of running then dies, I need full choke to get it back to the shed. So I'm looking at accessing the carb
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
* i ran out of fuel*. ( typo)!
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.
Running out of fuel has gathered all the debris in the tank,and it is now plugging the outlet hose from the tank, or the fuel filter. Remove line at the fuel filter, and blow back into the tank, you already changed the filter, but check it again for any debris. . There should be no debris after the fuel filter, it should have caught the debris and water. If it still acts up, drain the carburetor bowl.