Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a worldlawn 36 walk behind belt drive. The blades

Customer Question

Hi, I have a worldlawn 36 walk behind belt drive. The blades big down and barely rotate when encountering even the shortest grass
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Recently changed blades to mulching blades. The belt tension also seems a bit loose and I don't know how to fix it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
Are the blades on correctly, with the ear on end turn up? Belt has to have some means of tightening, it, Page 4 in the attached parts manual shows a tension spring for the mower belt. Check the spring and the belt itself.