Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications

I have a TORO Power Clear 180 snow

Customer Question

I have a TORO Power Clear 180 snow has started leaking gas since sitting idle for the last month. I need to know how to store for the summer and take the gas out of the gas tank and fix the drip drip leak of gas.
John Conshafter
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 6 months ago.
Hi John my name is ***** ***** well , welcome to Just Answer. Can you tell if the leak is coming from the carburetor? . Alot of times the needle in the carburetor doesn't seal with the inlet valve and gas will leak out the carburetor
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Should I have the carb serviced and how do I get the gas out of the gas tank?
Well we should try to identify the leak first .. I know it's a power clear 180 but it should have a model number tag on it as well . Would you happen to know the model number