Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Hey my name is ***** ***** am having trouble starting my 52 inch

Customer Question

Hey my name is ***** ***** am having trouble starting my 52 inch husqvarna will not start when I turn the key have a new battery what seem to be the problem
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Lonnie. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: When I turn the key to start with not make a sound
JA: Anything else I can tell the Small Engine Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I can start the engine using a set of cable running from ten engine battery after starting the engine when I try to disengage parking park the will not disengage also the blade will nt engage
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
The fuse between the starter solenoids positive past and the keyswitch is blown or not making contact.
The owners manual may show exact location of the fuse, but usually it will be near the starter solenoid.
If you had voltage to the keyswitch, you would hear the fuel solenoid click when you turned the key to on.