Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

Switch programming how do I proceed?

Customer Question

For dip switch programming how do I proceed?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm WayneI will help you with this if you open your transmitter do you have dip switches in it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to programme a remote garage door opener
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi Yes I understand that do you have the switches in your transmitter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What else do you need
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wayne I already paid $24.00
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi You did only give a $18.00 deposit, paid nothing You are not answering my question, I asked 2x do you have switches in your transmitter (remote ) ?????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wayne, yes I have dip switches in my transmitter, can you help me please?
I checked with the bank they took out $5.00 + $19.00 which they asked for and I got no help.
Ken
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi KenI could not help you until you answered my question about switchesAgain that is a deposit, not a pay Like the opener and wall station, you must first change your Quantum 3316's security code before programming its transmitter remote. Hold the large central button on the transmitter for about 10 seconds until its LED light blinks rapidly, then release the button and hold it again for about five seconds until the light blinks once again. Release the button and the LED will blink on and off three times to indicate a successful security code change. To pair the transmitter to the motor, press the switch on the motor, causing the red program status and overhead lights to activate. As these lights shine, which they will do for one minute, press the button on the transmitter that you wish to use to open the garage door. When the program status light blinks on and off three times, press the same transmitter button again to confirm your choice. You can now use the transmitter to open the door
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kendid this help youPair Your Wall StationBefore you can sync your Quantum 3316 to its wall station, you must change the station's security code. To do so, hold the station's light button for about 10 seconds until its LED light begins to blink, then release the button. Hold the light button again for another five seconds until the LED light blinks again. Release the button and the LED will blink on and off three times, indicating the end of the process. You can now program the wall station to sync with the opener. Press the program switch on the motor, which causes the red program status light and overhead lamp to turn on for one minute. While those lights are on, press the light button on the wall station and the program status light will blink on and off three times. Press the light button once more to complete this operation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Wayne, I paired the remote with the garage door opener as you suggested but it does not work,
Any more suggestions?
Thanks,
Ken
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Morning Ken did you do the wall button 1st