Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

Needtool to adj troybilt trimmer JA: I'll do all I can to

Customer Question

needtool to adj troybilt trimmer
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: feels like it is not getting full throttle
JA: Anything else I can tell the Small Engine Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
adj carb
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer . Can you get a picture of the adjustment screws because they have a few different types .
Here is one for the D shaped type http://www.amazon.com/Homelite-Part-308535001-Carb-Adjustment/dp/B00DCZBKFO
Hi just checking to see if you were able to get the tool needed to adjust the carburetor