Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I've always had to jump start my rider JA: I'll do all I

Customer Question

I've always had to jump start my rider
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I put the positive on the negative and vice versa
JA: Anything else I can tell the Small Engine Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Now I can get engine to turn when I jump straight to the starter but can't get it running
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have spark on both plugs. It's a 20 HP Tecumseh 42" cut Yard Machine
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer . Near the solenoid should be a 20 amp blade fuse , can you locate and check that , if it's blown the key and ignition will do nothing